payment options

Saturday 28 July 2012

what is God's heart for maternal and child healthcare?

A dear friend of mine made a beautiful video to answer this question. It's worth watching...and then replaying. 


If you watch, I'd love to hear your response to seeing this video. What do you think about it? 
Feel free to post a comment. It's pretty simple to do. You can just click on the link that mentions "comment" or the small pencil icon and write. 

For me, its a reminder. It's why I go.
"Every pregnant woman should be looked after."
"No woman in labor should be left alone."
"No baby should lack help."

They are simple, yet powerful statements.
And while we are looking at cartoons images, I am remembering real faces. Real situations. Real human beings in real awful circumstances.

But God hasn't turned His back on this tragedy. He isn't leaving them alone.
He is there and He is using us, He is using me- to help make this different.
I am so grateful to serve a God that sends and saves and loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment