payment options

Saturday 3 December 2011

THANK YOU WOMEN OF THE CROSSING!!!!

Earlier this week I came home to heaps of packages piled on the floor near my bed. What was inside? You may ask-  tons of beautiful packed bags for the babies at the hospital. Hats, blankets, towels, diapers, and more.

I have to give a huge shout out to the Woman’s Ministry (and all others who were involved) in sending and packaging the baby hats, blankets, diapers, and towels! Wow, I am overwhelmed with gratitude. It’s a huge blessing to my team and I- and an even bigger blessing to the brand new babies who get to be wrapped up and kept warm after their delivery! Welcomed into the world by a beautiful bunch of women in Las Vegas! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Ladies of the Crossing: I hope you are able to feel the joy of the blessing that comes from being apart of welcoming life into the world! Thank you for partnering with me. Thank you for caring. Thank you for the money, time, and energy that you took to be apart of this ministry.

Thank you mostly for being an example to me and living out the gospel. You remind me of the verse in Matthew 25:

"When he finally arrives, blazing in beauty and all his angels with him, the Son of Man will take his place on his glorious throne. Then all the nations will be arranged before him and he will sort the people out, much as a shepherd sorts out sheep and goats, putting sheep to his right and goats to his left.
 "Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Enter, you who are blessed by my Father! Take what's coming to you in this kingdom. It's been ready for you since the world's foundation. And here's why:

   I was hungry and you fed me,
   I was thirsty and you gave me a drink,
   I was homeless and you gave me a room,
   I was shivering and you gave me clothes,
   I was sick and you stopped to visit,
   I was in prison and you came to me."

Enjoy some photos of the new babies who get to be wrapped up in your gifts.












No comments:

Post a Comment